February 5, 2015
What we’re about to ask of you is a seemingly sadistic favor, but we promise that we take much more pain in making such a request. In order for us to make Tech.Co a better resource on entrepreneurship for our readers, we want an opportunity to learn more about you all – from whether or not you read Tech.Co every day (it’s okay to say “no” – we’ll forgive you), to sharing with us the things about your own startup (because we’re genuinely interested in you!). And, really, there’s no better way to do that than through a survey; hence, we ask: will you please fill out our Tech.Co Reader Survey?
Things we want to know include:
- What kind of content do you find most useful?
- Are you involved in a startup, or do you just find the startup economy super fascinating?
- In what industry does your startup operate?
- Have articles on Tech.Co ever influenced your business decisions?
- What’s your favorite recipe for fried chicken?
- Is it easy to make?
- Okay, but, like, can someone who’s never made fried chicken make it?
- Can you email me the recipe?
These are all very relevant questions, and your responses can help us transform Tech.Co into your dream tech/startup/entrepreneurship resource. (Except for the fried chicken questions – that’s to help me make something for brunch this weekend).
But we also know that surveys are a pain, so we’re offering a $25 Amazon gift card that you could win if you fill it out. If that’s not enough, then I will personally send you one GIF from my collection of favorites to use at your disposal (seriously, email me and I’ll do it). Most importantly though, filling out the survey will help us deliver you, the reader, an overall better experience on Tech.Co – and, really, is there any larger incentive? Over time, we’ll incorporate more stories and more features that are reflective of your responses because your opinions matter.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!