April 13, 2010
If you are inspired to learn a new developer language or just sharpen your current development skills you might want to check out the handful of offerings provided by Holland, Michigan based Idea Foundry. Situated near the gorgeous Lake Michigan beach, Idea Foundry offers world class training in ExpressionEngine, MongoDB, jQuery, Ruby on Rails, iPhone and iPad Development and Behavior Driven Development. Just to give you an idea of what these sessions are all about, the iPhone and iPad Development training will tackle the following:
- The basics of using Objective-C
- Testing your app on the phone
- Downloading HTTP data with NSURLConnection and NSURLRequest
- Integrating with Core Data
- Spicing up your UI with Core Graphics and Core Animation
- Getting your app packaged for distribution to beta users and the App Store
Idea Foundry is the creation of Collective Idea which is a development group responsible for BreakThrough.com, YardVote and holland.org among others. Idea Foundry is also helping to support the Michigan technology and startup community by sponsoring our upcoming TECH cocktail Detroit mixer event. So you will get a chance to meet some of the course instructors in a comfortable atmosphere before you embark on your developer training.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!