January 15, 2008
Just a quick note to let you all know that the ITA CityLights event is coming up on April 3, 2008. You can head to their site right now to nominate candidates for each of the following six awards:
- ITA CityLIGHTS Award: The CityLIGHTS Award recognizes a business, education, media or government leader whose relentless efforts on behalf of the information technology industry have best promoted its growth and/or awareness of its vitality in Illinois to a range of audiences and raised the stature of the Illinois technology industry.
- ITA CEO of the Year: This award is presented to an individual contributing to the extraordinary business development of their technology company over the past year. Any individual in a leadership position employed by an Illinois-based technology business, or division of a corporation operating in Illinois, may be nominated for this award.
- ITA Spotlight Award: The Spotlight Award is awarded to the Chief Information Officer/Chief Technology Officer for his/her leadership and outstanding contributions to his/her company’s performance.
- ITA Lighthouse Award: The Lighthouse Award is presented to the company which, through sustained growth, national reputation and recognized excellence in product and services, best represents the region’s growing stature as home to quality information technology companies.
- ITA Rising Star Award: The Rising Star Award is presented to the company, which, through innovation in products, services or business approach, has emerged from its start-up phase to become a solid presence in the marketplace.
- ITA Newcomer Award: The Newcomer Award is presented to the company that has the strongest potential to emerge from its start-up phase to become a solid presence in the technology marketplace.
So hop on the site early and vote so that the people who shape Illinois technology can have their moment in lights.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!