March 10, 2010
Back in 2008, TECH cocktail received the ITA CityLIGHTS Award for having “significant impact on the Illinois technology community.” You can watch the TECH cocktail acceptance speech here. It’s that time of the year again and ITA is calling for nominations as the awards gala fast approaches. CityLIGHTS is Illinois’ annual celebration of vitality and innovation in the technology community.
Celebrating its 11th Year, CityLIGHTS provides an opportunity to recognize some of the leading technology companies and individuals in our community whose innovation and success are driving change in Illinois. The Awards Gala is also an opportunity for the industry to connect with other technology executives, entrepreneurs, corporate executives and investors in the region for an evening of dining, socializing, and celebration.
ITA recognizes excellence in six categories:
- CityLIGHTS Award: Given to an individual that has made a significant impact on the Illinois technology community.
- CEO of the Year Award: Given to the CEO who has driven his or her company to prominence in the past year.
- Spotlight Award: Given to the CTO/CIO for leadership and outstanding contributions in the application of technology.
- Lighthouse Award: Given to the company which best represents the region’s growing stature as home to world-class technology companies.
- Rising Star Award: Given to the company that has emerged from its start-up phase to distinguish itself in the technology marketplace.
- Newcomer Award: Given to the company that has the strongest potential to emerge from its start-up phase and distinguish itself in the technology marketplace.
Visit the website at www.itacitylights.com to submit your nomination, sponsor, purchase a table or individual tickets.
Nominations close on March 19, 2010 at 5pm. A short list of finalists will be named in each category, with the public then invited to vote to determine winners. The winners will be named at the event, being held on April 29, 2010 at Union Station in downtown Chicago.
For more information about CityLIGHTS, please contact Sarah Habansky at: Shabansky@Illinoistech.org.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!