September 23, 2013
Tech Cocktail has traveled the country, from Dallas to DC, Boise to Boston, uncovering the hottest startups in more than 20 cities. Now, the word is out: winning startups from each city will go onto the next round and get the chance to qualify for Tech Cocktail Celebrate, our new national startup competition held in Downtown Vegas on October 23 – 25.
Kansas City, here’s your chance to show us what ya got! Join us at Boulevard Brewing Company for an evening of Kansas City’s hottest early-stage startups and cocktails with your neighbors and technophile friends.
We’ll have a gaggle of startups on hand showcasing their goods, but before the event kicks off, we want to know what you think: Who is Kansas City’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post (ends at 6:00pm local time on the day of the event – get the official rules here).
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive the following: Invitation to Tech Cocktail Celebrate, invitation to an upcoming Tech Cocktail Week, recognition in the editor’s note of the weekly newsletter and a post to go out the day following the event, as well as the honor of being recognized as Kansas City’s Hottest Showcasing Startup. Don’t miss out.
(Startups: apply to showcase)
- Autoswaprz – Autoswaprz.com provides a better way to buy, sell, and swap new and used vehicles. We’ve eliminated the clutter to create a marketplace that is clean, powerful, and intuitive. Best of all, it’s free.
- CaddyX – CaddyX makes lug-free golf travel fast and easy! CaddyX your clubs from doorway to fairway & back, it’s fast & easy at CaddyX.com.
- Cirrus Link – Cirrus Link has developed a unique business intelligence data delivery solution that can connect the Internet of Things (IoT) and deliver the data to the Cloud and feed the Big Data engines that businesses are becoming so reliant on. The IoT are the machines that instrument our world with intelligent sensors and connect them to the web. Today things such as our cars, cellphones, thermostats, and electric meters are all connected to the Internet, allowing us to see patterns, reduce cost, discover new markets and make informed decisions.
- Hoopla io– Event marketing shouldn’t be complicated. Our events management and syndication platform enables local businesses to easily manage and promote their events, in turn supplying publishers with the highest quality, most reliable hyperlocal events content available. Hoopla.io … Events In. Events Out.
- Onspring – Onspring aims at ridding businesses of the hassle of managing disparate systems and data by offering a highly configurable platform that consolidates content and workflow in a single location. Once your content is in Onspring, reports, dashboards and email alerts keep you and your business teams informed. Whether you manage a single sales process or support tickets across multiple divisions, Onspring has Business Apps ready to support companies of any size. No programming required.
- Sock 101 – Sock 101 exists to enhance the style, appeal, and success of young professionals through colorful, yet professional and stylish socks. For $7 dollars.
- Trellie – Trellie is designed for the busy woman who doesn’t want to miss connecting with the people and calls that are important to her. Trellie is the stylish, reliable, easy-to-use device that, through its light-alert system, assures she’ll never miss another incoming or waiting call, even if her phone is buried in her purse (or briefcase) & she doesn’t hear it ring.
- Weejay.fm – Weejay is a Free, rewards based social jukebox for Bars, Restaurants, and special events. Weejay increases customer engagement and loyalty thru music.
- Wipad – Wipad provides wireless presentation solutions for both iPad users and other tablet, laptop users. The Wipad Pro allows iPad users to present wirelessly without any Network Connection, Apple ID, or a specific App. The Wipad Dongle allows tablet, laptop and other HDMI devices to be displayed wirelessly in real time as well.
- Your State ID – Providing secured government sanctioned digital identification for people who own smart devices.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!