March 1, 2008
Raman Chadha of DePaul’s Coleman Entrepreneurship Center just made me aware of a new event he put together to help entrepreneurs perfect their investor pitches. Knowing Raman this will surely be worth the time and money so I would urge anyone thinking about or currently involved in pitching investors to check this out. Details below:
Pitching Your Plan: How to Deliver the Perfect Presentation to Investors
Presented by the Coleman Entrepreneurship Center at DePaul University
Thursday, March 13, 2008
5:30 – 6:00pm: Registration & Networking
6:00 – 8:30pm: Program
University Center, 525 S. State St., The Lake Room
$35 Registration Fee until 3/10; $45 thereafter
At this event, entrepreneurs will learn how to make an effective business plan presentation to potential investors. The program will feature the following:
- A seminar on how to effectively craft and deliver a business plan pitch. Topics to be covered include the content investors want to hear, what presentation skills are most critical, and to how to create an effective PowerPoint.
- Presented by Raman Chadha, Coleman Entrepreneurship Center.
- Two live case studies of entrepreneurs making their business plan pitches, one who has just begun the pitching process, and the other who has successfully raised funding with his pitch:
- Rohit Dar, Avanya Inc.
- Greg Kilgore (MBA ‘02), LiftSeat Corporation
- A “town hall” discussion of the live case studies.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!