March 26, 2010
In this episode, I’m chatting with the folks at Daily Planet, a Chicago based editing and motion graphics studio.
Here are some highlights from my chat with Daily Planet:
- Daily Planet is a motion graphics, editorial, and production company that works on TV commercials, TV shows, music videos, corporate videos and more.
- They created the “hit the ice” video for the Chicago Blackhawks games!
- When working in motion graphics, there’s always something new to learn and work on.
Daily Planet strives to capture the personality of the people in the company in their work.
- Many of the employees have creative side interests that become a part of the work they do at Daily Planet.
- Students looking to get into the motion graphics and animation industry can get a step ahead of the competition by working on their own projects outside class. This helps a student’s work stand out from the same school projects that all the other students are doing too.
Editor’s Note: This video episode was created by Tim Jahn, a longtime Chicago TECH cocktailer and storyteller who produces the online video series, Beyond The Pedway focused on better telling the local business stories in Chicago. You can follow Tim on Twitter: @timjahn.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!