September 15, 2014
Not too long ago I reported on Crowdfunder’s affiliated efforts with musician Neil Young to launch a crowdfunding for equity campaign aimed at raising a Series A funding round for PonoMusic. To date the campaign has hundreds of backers with $5.45 million in investment commitments; the initial goal was $4 million.
Due to overwhelming interest in PonoMusic, the campaign has been extended to September 30, 2014. Additionally, there will be a slew of new, personal perks and experiences for investors who hop on board:
- $5,000 Investors: A signed copy of Neil Young’s newest book which arrives in November
- $10,000 Investors: PonoPlayer with a signed certificate from Neil Young, which will arrive in time for the 2014 holiday season
- $25,000+ Investors: Exclusive Pono investor video call with Neil Young in November
- $75,000+ Investors: Four VIP tickets and backstage access to the Bridge School Benefit Concert in October, 2014
- $100,000+ Investors: In person Pono listening party with Neil Young in November
“There is still an opportunity for interested investors to participate because not all investors who committed will qualify to invest,” says Chance Barnett, CEO of Crowdfunder. “For those that do finalize their investment, Neil and his team are showing their appreciation.”
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!