November 15, 2018
Everyone knows Black Friday sees retailers slashing prices on everything from smartphones and laptops to slow cookers and lip gloss.
Not one to miss out, Amazon also gets involved in the discounting frenzy. Head over to retail giant on Black Friday and you’ll find deals on almost everything, but often the best deals are reserved for Amazon’s own-brand tech products.
Not all of the deals are live yet, so scroll down to see which ones you should snap up now, and which are worth waiting for.
In This Guide:
Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
- $24.99 — $15 off
- Small and easy-to-use plugging straight into a HDMI port
- You can access loads of content from Amazon Prime Video and your favorite streaming services
- Use the Alexa voice remote to control your TV
Fire TV Cube
- $59.99 — $60 off
- The small Fire TV Cube gives you hands-free control of your TV — simply ask Alexa to turn on the TV and say what you want to watch
- Also controls smart light bulbs and other smart home gadgets and can check the weather, listen to the news and more
- Plays content in 4K with HDR
Echo (2nd Gen)
- $69 — $30.99 off
- The original, updated. The second generation Echo will control all your smart home devices, act as your personal assistant for shopping lists, reminders and schedules and it’ll play and control your multi-room music.
Echo Dot (third gen)
- $24 — $25.99 off
- The smallest version of the Echo. It does everything the bigger Echos do, but struggles playing music.
- You can connect the Echo Dot to a better speaker with its line-out connection
Echo Show (second gen)
- $179.99 — $50 off
- Like the other Echos, but with a handy screen attached. If that sounds like a gimmick, it isn’t. The Show’s screen can help display information like the weather forecast, calendars, to-do lists, recipes, and even video feeds from smart door bells and security cameras.
- You can also use it to watch live TV, which might make it a good alternative to a traditional TV in a kitchen or bedroom.
Fire 7 with Alexa
- $29.99 — $20 off
- At this price, the Fire 7 with Alexa is the ultimate bargain tablet — it won’t beat an iPad, but you cannot get better for less.
- It has a 1024×600 7″ LCD display and uses Amazon’s FireOS version of Android, so it should feel familiar to most people
- It also features Alexa, and has up to 256GB expandable storage
Amazon Fire HD8 with Alexa
- $49.99 — $30 off
- Arguably Amazon’s best tablet, the HD8 gets improved specs all-round with only a modest price increase
- Sharper 1280×800 resolution screen, more Ram and storage and up to 10 hours of battery life
- Alexa is available all the time
Amazon Fire HD 10 with Alexa and Show Mode Charging Dock
- $144.99 — $59.99
- The Fire HD 10 is Amazon’s most expensive and highly-specced tablet with a 10″ 1920×1200 display, 2GB Ram and an upgraded processor
- The Show Mode Charging Dock also turns the Fire HD 10 into, effectively, an Echo Show, giving you two devices for the price of one. You can read more about how it works here.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!
Sorry about that. Try these articles instead!