August 26, 2010
Here at Tech Cocktail, we continually meet with entrepreneurs who are looking for new team members, job seekers who want to help the right startup grow and make a difference with the work that they do, as well as larger companies looking to fill open positions. Even if you’re currently employed, we know you’re at least curious about what’s out there. So, we’d like to take a second to highlight some jobs that are currently listed in our Job Board, and remind all companies, big and small, that there are plenty of valuable, potential colleagues awaiting your interest. Good luck hunting!
If you are a recruiter or company looking to fill open positions, it is only $200 to post a job for 90 days on the Tech Cocktail job board and we will be sure to help get the word out that you are hiring. Go post a job today.
Here is a selection of current jobs available on the Tech Cocktail Job Board:
- Livonia, MI – Web Developer @ Quicken Loans
- Washington, DC – Systems Engineer – Health Solutions Group Job @ Microsoft
- Chicago, IL – Software Developer @ Groupon
Design, Media & Art Jobs
- Sterling, VA – UI Designer @ AOL
- Washington, DC – Designer @ SB Nation
- Boulder, CO – Game Designer @ Playdom
Product & Project Management Jobs
- New York, NY –Product Strategy and Project Manager @ NASDAQ OMX
- Boulder, CO – Product Marketing Manager @ Collabera Inc.
- Chicago, IL – Project Manager @ Playboy Enterprises
Social Media, Marketing & PR Jobs
- Sterling, VA – Marketing Manager @ AOL
- Chicago, IL – Social Media Coordinator @ Playboy Enterprises
- Chicago, IL – Director of Online Marketing @ Groupon
Sales & Business Development Jobs
- Arlington, VA – Director of Online Giving @ PBS
- Herndon, VA – Channel Account Manager @ Cisco Systems
- Boston, MA – Rockstar Sales Person @ SCVNGR
- Chicago, IL – Digital Marketing Intern @ Playboy Enterprises
- Detroit, MI – Marketing Intern – AW @ Crain Communications
- Washington, DC – Media Production Internship @ Citizen Effect
Image courtesy of Flickr member: bgottsab
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!