June 10, 2007
Cappex, a Chicago-based startup, in the college admissions industry that has been involved with TECH cocktail for quite sometime. I met Mike Moyer, president & COO of Cappex at the first TECH cocktail in Chicago back in July 2006. He was working a couple different startup ideas and one of them turned into Cappex. Cappex helps students find colleges that want them before they actually apply…more on Cappex here.
Cappex is a young, fast growing entrepreneurial organization currently seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong record of professional achievement to join our company as an Online Marketing Manager (i.e. Online Marketing Rockstar).
Here are the job details:
The Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing our online marketing efforts including affiliate programs, SEO and paid search. This is a great job for someone who has developed some good skills, but wants to take a lead role in development and execution.
* Prospect new affiliates
* Manage affiliate relationships
* Accountable for affiliate P&L
* Negotiate new offers placements
* Provide offer analysis to sales and management team
* Optimize site for search engines
* Identify paid search terms
* Launch programs and provide regular reporting and analysis
* Bachelors Degree
* 3+ years as an online affiliate manager
* Must have a strong understanding of online marketing
* Experience with CPA, CPL, CPM, and CPC campaigns
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Independently motivated
* Proficient in all MS Office products
Contact Mike Moyer, Cappex president & COO, at [email protected]
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!