October 23, 2017
Soccer practice, buying groceries, taking the dog to the vet, picking up the cleaning, doctor’s appointments, oh and working full time – the list never ends. Does this sound like your daily schedule? If so, there is a simple life planner app that will make it easy for you to get all the to-do’s done before the end of the day.
The WeDo Pro: Lifetime Subscription offers an amplified personal task manager to help parents keep track of personal projects, group tasks, grocery spending, the kid’s homework, and more. If you have a parent group where there is a ton of coordination, whether it be for carpool, volunteering or planning a club sport trip, WeDo can help you organize it all.
For a busy household, WeDo can also help you develop a morning routine, monitor your habits, and get you and the family out the door for work a bit faster. Other app features include:
- Ability to assign tasks to others & get notified when they’ve been completed
- Add reminders, due dates, and repetitive tasks so you never forget to do something again
- Add notes & files to make sure you have everything you need to finish a task
- Break up bigger tasks into subtasks to keep track of the entire project in one place
- Find the best, local on-demand services that actually work in your area
- Monitors your health goals and keeps you on track
- Review your plan and schedule for the day
- Turn on time estimates for tasks to stay on track
Instead of sticky notes around the house and trying to coordinate multiple schedules and task, the WeDo Pro: Lifetime Subscription is the one task management tool for you and available for a big discount of $19.99. Available on iOS and Android.
Find more tools to streamline your tasks at work and in life at TechCo Shop
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!