April 4, 2011
Next Saturday, April 9th, the Kellogg School of Management will host the 17th annual Kellogg Tech Conference. The conference continues to be one of the country’s most prestigious and longest running MBA conferences focused on technology and once again, Tech Cocktail is excited to be a media partner and involved in the day’s events.
In addition to the following sessions, attendees will receive some free goodies including free Skull Candy headphones, as well as free breakfast, lunch, and after-hour drinks and raffled prizes from sponsors.
- Deep Nishar, Senior Vice President of Products and User Experience at LinkedIn will be interviewed by Tech Cocktail Founder and CEO, Frank Gruber.
- Matte Scheinker, Vice President, Consumer Experience, AOL
- Adam Brown, Executive Director, Social Media, Dell
- Abhi Dhar, Chief Technology Officer, Walgreens
- Mohanbir Sawhney, McCormick Tribune Professor of Technology, Center for Research in Technology & Innovation, Kellogg School of Management
- Social Media Meets Social Change: The Retweet Revolution?
- Funding the Vision – Who, When and How?
- Hollywood’s Survival in the Digital Era
- The Future of Mobile: Managing Constant Connectivity
Registration closes Monday night so purchase your tickets now. We’ll see you there.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!