October 14, 2015
Why reviews are so important in determining the status of a specific product in a local market? Reviews are the auxiliary components that an online user will check out before buying any product It’s also a huge factor in determining the CTR (click-through rate) for the website of a local business. Let’s check out some factors that influence a website’s CTR via reviews.
- 33% of buyers check online reviews frequently.
- 80% of purchasers put credence in online reviews and personal recommendations
- 73% of customers read reviews on their PC.
- 73% of purchasers form an opinion by reading the initial six reviews
- 44% of consumers believe one-month old reviews noteworthy.
How Reviews can Increase CTR (Click through Rate) For Local Businesses? have been drawn up in an infographic by Mobile App development company WeDigTech
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!