September 23, 2014
Screen-Bridge announced the launch of their Fast Lane Membership Program, which will connect industry professionals and provide resources that offer opportunities with new media and social technology.
“This program looks to collectively to push the entertainment industry into the digital space, by unifying television and social media professionals with different levels and areas of expertise,” says Melanie Witkower, the CEO of Screen-Bridge.
Screen-Bridge, a Los Angeles based startup, is “blending social technology, marketable content, and new media distribution for television series. Screen-Bridge is connecting social media data analysis with creative storytelling,” according to a press release.
The company works with a television show’s social media and production teams to create unique social media content and enhance a show’s online presence through videos, photos, and engaging campaigns that can be shown on any social channel.
While part of their focus is on blending social media with production, their Fast Lane Membership will help bring together people in the field. Some of the benefits of the Fast Lane membership include:
- Extensive online resources, including industry guides, glossaries, and overviews
- Screen-Bridge will publish a Fast Lane Briefing that Fast Lane Members can access each season
- Varying objectives between television network departments, agencies, and production companies will be outlined for both beginner and advanced social television professionals.
- Professional members pay an annual rate of $20 and students pay $12.
- The first 200 people to sign up through Screen- Bridge’s website will receive an introductory rate of $10 dollars a month for the first year.
Essentially, the Fast Lane Membership gives allows people in the entertainment industry the chance to stay up-to-date with the field, network, learn and create resources for new media and social technology.
“We want to build a community of well-connected industry professionals who will learn together and share ideas with one another. This platform is a way to motivate our members to continue pushing the envelope,” said Witkower.
For anyone interested in signing up, they can visit Screen- Bridge.com/fastlane.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!