June 28, 2011
If you organize concerts, charity events, workshops, sporting events, or film festivals or work at a theatre or performance venue, check out DC-based startup SimpleTick , which brings a professional-grade ticketing application to venues that do not have the time or budget to pay for custom e-Ticketing software.
SimpleTick provides a customizable ticketing website for venues without charging any per ticket fees, which can lead to significant savings. Besides being able to view events and order tickets, SimpleTick boasts some really great features:
- Users can access blogs and news articles
- More than 40 languages are offered
- There is a built-in mobile version
- Venues can view sales reports in real-time
- Promo codes can be created and distributed
- Interactive seating charts, social bookmarks, and email marketing are included
- There are more than 10 payment gateways to choose from
You get 3 options when you set up SimpleTick: it can be a single event registration page, a widget that you can drop into your existing website, or a complete website, which includes a CMS, blog, products, donations, memberships, photo galleries, and more.
Pricing is very reasonable when compared to their bigger competitors – $0.25/ticket – while monthly fees start at only $25.
If you have used SimpleTick, let us know what you think – leave a comment below!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!