July 3, 2011
You’d think finding a new job in the Internet age would be a lot easier than it is. Yes, it’s easy to send your resume out into the void, but the problem lies in the fact that, unless you have an “in” at the company, it can be a bit tricky to figure out what the recruiter or decision-maker is looking for in a candidate. The 1-Page Job Proposal Tool hopes to fix that.
This web app enables job seekers to really stand out from everyone else. Your unique experiences, knowledge, and ideas that are an asset to the company will be highlighted, which is really awesome. Who doesn’t want to improve their chances of getting the job they really want?
Your one page proposal is then delivered in the most appropriate way, whether it’s personally, via email, or uploaded to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or other network profiles.
Here’s a quick rundown on how it works:
- Compresses your ideas, values and goals into one easy-to-read page.
- Gives you all the tools you need to write a 1-Page Job Proposal.
- Helps you figure which industry, company, person and idea are best for your skills and interests.
- Takes over the research process, which lays down the groundwork for your proposal.
- Shows you the best way to deliver your proposal to the key decision makers.
If you are job hunting, definitely check it out today!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!