February 11, 2010
Have you ever had to create a vector image for a print or other project and don’t have Adobe Illustrator to do it? Rather than having to invest in the entire Adobe Illustrator software suite you can now leverage the online creative suite called SuperDox. SuperDox is a San Diego-based start-up company that gave a sneak peak of its stuff at the TechCrunch 50 conference last year. Similar to some of the products offered by the New York-based start-up Aviary, SuperDox’s creative suite can do quite a bit when it comes to graphic design.
The suite can do the following:
- Raster Painting (brushes and textures)
- Vector Drawing (shapes, lines and curves)
- Image composition and manipulation
- “Webtop Publishing” and pre-press
- Filters, animation and scripting
- Share/Collaborate with friends and peers
- Ultimate typography control
- Desktop-style app environment
- Professional graphic standards
- All-in-one document format
- Export to all favorite formats
So next time you are looking to do some graphic design or create a vector image you might want to give SuperDox a try. SuperDox will be on hand to showing it’s latest stuff at TECH cocktail San Diego.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!