December 13, 2015
Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- Top 4 Android Apps to Track Your Sleep
- What Theranos Can Teach Healthcare Startups
- This Site Shows Which of Your Facebook Friends Like Trump
- Anonymous Launches Campaign Against Donald Trump
- 9 Social Media Marketing Mistakes Startups Should Avoid
- How Instagram Is Revolutionizing the Art Market
- Good Questions to Ask Before Buying an Apple Watch
- How to Write Strong Emails That Actually Get Opened
- 6 Companies to Pay Attention to in 2016
- Tutors App: Flexible Tutoring Whenever You Need It
- Making the Internet of Things Work in the Real World
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!