April 12, 2015
Did you miss out on one (or five) of Tech.Co’sarticles from the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech.Co editorial team in the Tech.Co Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Tech.Co every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.Please let us know!
Need more Tech Cocktail?Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’s Tech.Co Top Stories:
- 5 Awesome Apps for Beer Drinkers: From an app that will pester your friends to drink with you, to a few that will recommend beers for you.
- Google Update is Coming April 21: Is Your Site Mobile Ready?: If you don’t follow the mobile ready guidelines, then your site may become affected.
- 5 Tools Every Graphic Designer Should Consider: Here are the tools you should already be using.
- Your iPhone 6+ is Causing Your Neck and Back Pain: Look up and stand up straight every now and then.
- Indoor Farming Offers Tech Investment Opportunities for the Future: There are four key areas in indoor farming that VCs and other investors should be keeping their eyes on.
- YouTube Downloader for Mac: Extract Video or Audio: Not just for Windows.
- 13 Popular Programming Courses Sorted by Cost and Workload: This should help you determine which course works with the amount of time and money you have to spend.
- What Type of Entrepreneur are You? [INFOGRAPHIC]: Are you a Sir Richard Branson, or a Mark Zuckerberg?
- RECESS: Cuban’s College Tour Announces Dates, Partners with USA Network: Some important details on Mark Cuban’s RECESS Pitch Competition.
- For Better Sleep, Establish a Sleep Schedule [INFOGRAPHIC]: Establishing a nightly bedtime schedule will set you up for better overall sleep.
- There’s a ‘Stupid Shit No One Needs and Terrible Ideas’ Hackathon: Yes. It exists.
- 18 Times Ben Parr Caught Our Attention on Twitter: Because we all agree that Duke sucks.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event?Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!