April 3, 2016
Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- 10 Best Cities to Live for Job Satisfaction
- 15 Time Wasters That Successful People Avoid
- Study Finds Inner Kindness Is the Key to Success, Happiness
- Most Popular Programming Languages in GitHub
- Tech.Co Spring Gadget Guide: The Great Outdoors and Maintenance
- Late-Sleepers Are Smarter, Yet Made to Feel Like Loser
- How to Attract Recruiters with Your Personal Brand
- Anonymous “Total War on Trump” Not Going as Planned
- Tech.Co Spring Gadget Guide: Entertainment
- Here’s Why Your Internet May Be Dropping
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!