March 29, 2015
Did you miss out on one (or five) of Tech.Co’s articles from the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech.Coeditorial team in the Tech.Co Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Tech.Co every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs. Please let us know!
Need more Tech Cocktail? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’s Tech.Co Top Stories:
- This Entrepreneur Got $1M from All ‘Shark Tank’ Investors: Charles Michael Yim managed to raise $1M collectively from all the Shark Tank investors for Breathometer. We interviewed him to learn more about how he managed to pull it off.
- 6 Reasons Apple is Cooked: A contributor argues that under Tim Cook’s leadership, Apple has become a company of innovation to one focused on short-term gains.
- 30 Startups with the Biggest Funding Rounds in 2014: Per Mattermark’s 2014 Startup Traction Report.
- You Can Win $50,000 if You Provide a New Name for This VC Firm: If you can come up with a new name for Atlas Venture’s technology arm, then you just may land yourself a $50,000 investment in their new fund.
- 5 Apps for Making College Student’s Life Easier: Here are five apps that every college student should have on their phones.
- It’s Our Responsibility to Stand Up to Cyber Bullies [VIDEO]: That’s according to iJustine/Justine Ezarik when we interviewed her at this year’s SXSW.
- 6 Free Apps for Startup Entrepreneurs to Save Money: A few helpful tools that startup entrepreneurs can use to help them start their businesses – and, they’re all free (or, at least, offer free trials).
- How Technology has Revitalized Project Management: From data backup to budget tracking, technology has changed the landscape of project management tools.
- Hop, the Messenger App That Reinvents Email: An “email messenger” – whatever that is.
- 5 Things You Should Do to Improve Your Office Space Today: Some helpful tips to help you tidy up your office space.
- 11 Startups Share Their Friday Rituals: From office barbecues to Mario Kart competitions, here are some Friday rituals that startups shared with us.
- Pay This UX Designer to Get Drunk and Evaluate Your Site’s UX: The title basically sums it up.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur– you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!