November 1, 2015
Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech.Co? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- No One Gives a Sh*t About Your Hustle: Everyone is hustling, so just shut up and just do your work.
- The Age of VR is Almost Here – But Are Businesses Ready for It?: There is a lot of potential in virtual reality, and businesses haven’t yet caught up.
- The 7 Coolest and Most Dependable Practices for Better CRM: From developing a strategy to using feedback to improve user experience.
- Top 5 Business Books to Read Before Launching a Company: There’s a reason why How to Win Friends & Influence People continues to be a best-seller.
- Website Design: 5 Hot Trends to Get Ahead in the Game: Longer pages is becoming a hit in the website design world.
- How the Best Content Marketers Use Infographics to Boost Brand Exposure: For one, infographics can manipulate the emotional state of your audience.
- 3 Important Consumer Electronics Trends to Watch: Including robotics and virtual reality. See how companies are adapting to new technological advancements.
- Rapid Mobile Application Development (RMAD) and Its Pros and Cons: Things you need to learn about RMAD.
- An Entrepreneur’s Guide to a Healthy Back and Neck During Sleep: Some tips to help improve your quality of sleep.
- The Dirty Little Secret of Multichannel Ecommerce: What you need to know about multichannel ecommerce.
Like what you’re reading on Tech.Co? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!