May 3, 2015
Did you miss out on one (or five) offrom the last week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the editorial team in the Top Stories of the week.
Do you read Please let us know!every day? Once every couple of weeks? What kind of content would you like to see? Are we being helpful enough in providing resources for startups and entrepreneurs.
Need more Tech Cocktail? Sign up for the Tech.Co newsletter today, and get the weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox.
Here are this week’sTop Stories:
- SurveyMonkey CEO David Goldberg Passed Away Last Night: The Silicon Valley entrepreneur and husband of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg passed away Friday night.
- An In-Depth Look at the Scrolling Website Trend: We look into the reasons behind what’s driving this trend.
- 25 Mobile Developers Share Which Platform They Build For First: We reached out to developers and asked them: Android or iOS?
- 41 Startups Share How They Motivate Their Teams: Because without motivation, startups would not be able to function.
- ATECH: Aruba Can Be the ‘Silicon Beach’ of the Caribbean: ATECH recently announced its launch and new tech conference in Aruba.
- 4 Must-Have Apps for Every Software Developer: One of our contributors share the apps he thinks every software developers needs to have.
- 10 Apple Watch Apps: The Good and the Meh: You know…for the very few of you who actually own an Apple Watch.
- 6 Signs a Potential Employe Will Drain Your Team of Creativity: Someone may be good at their job, but that doesn’t necessarily make them the most pleasant person to work with.
- Remotr Turns Your Phone Into a Handheld Gaming Console: Too bad it’s only available for Android users. Womp, womp.
- 5 Predictions for the Future of E-Commerce: Soon, things like Near Field Communication (NFC) will play a more prominent role in e-commerce.
- 10 Skills That Will Make Developers More Competitive: Anything to stay in the game, right?
- What Does It Take to Get to a Billion Dollars?: We look at companies like Uber and Slack, and try to pin down what strategies they utilized to get them to a billion dollars.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We published a Guide for the Healthy Entrepreneur – you should get yourself a copy here!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!event?
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!