January 11, 2015
Did you miss out on one (or five) of Tech.Co’s posts from this week? It’s okay. We want to let you know that we forgive you; we totally get it. You’re a busy person, with a lot of things on your mind and equally as many things to do. You had people to meet, places to be, and tacos to eat. No worries, though, because we’ve curated this week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech.Co editorial team in the Tech.Co Top Stories of the week.
Here are this week’s Tech.Co Top Stories:
- The 6 Top European Cities for Startups: If you’re looking to startup somewhere other than the United States consider these European countries.
- Stop Renting. Just Give Up. There’s an Airbnb for Airbnb.: You are reading that correctly.
- This Poop Emoji Button-Up Shirt Has Almost Reached Its Crowdfunding Goal: Someone made a shirt using of my favorite emojis; I may or may not have supported to this campaign.
- 50 Top Colleges Creating VC-Backed Entrepreneurs: Want to know which colleges produce the most VC-backed alumni? Here they are.
- Social Media Marketing: Simple Tips That Some Self-Published Authors Tend to Forget: While self-publishing has increasingly become more of a norm, it’s easy to forget that you’ll also need to be doing the marketing for your self-published works. Here are some great tips.
- Ace Your College Term Paper Using These Android Apps: Make things a little easier for you this semester. Try out these Android apps for helping your write one of your best college papers yet.
- Virginia and Maryland are the Top States for Programming Jobs [INFOGRAPHIC]: Also learn which programming language is the most popular in your state.
- Be More Productive By Beating Your Facebook Addiction [INFOGRAPHIC]: Something most of us struggle with – learn how you can finally beat your Facebook addiction this year.
- Swipe Your Way to a New Job with Jobr: Jobr is a new app that lets you find jobs in your area that match your experience and interests.
- Get Ready for 4K Ultra HD Movies in Your Living Room: It’s a thing, and it’s coming soon.
- ReSound Hearing Aids Launch Android Apps in Time for CES 2015: The world’s first smart hearing aid!
- New Study Suggests That Men Who Take Selfies Might Be Psychopaths: The lesson: we’re all possibly psychopaths.
- Here are the Top Feeder Schools You Should Attend if You Want a Job at Google, Apple or Facebook: Not all schools are equal, it seems, when it comes to creating alumni who go on to companies like Google, Apple, or Facebook.
Like what you’re reading? Have some great knowledge and think you have what it takes to write some great content for others in the startup or tech space? Then, consider writing for us!
We recently published a comprehensive startup accelerator report, fill out this form to get a copy!
Do you have a copy of our book, yet? Order your copy of Startup Mixology: Tech Cocktail’s Guide to Building, Growing, and Celebrating Startup Success!
Interested in coming to a Tech.Co event? Check out our Tech.Co calendar here. Hope to see you whenever!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!