October 7, 2013
I am excited to share that after numerous book ideas over the last eight years, we’ve finally aligned the right timing and deal and Tech Cocktail is writing a book!
We’ve been connecting and celebrating entrepreneurs since 2006, and now it’s time to put their stories into print. The book (due in 2014) will be published by Wiley as a how-to guide for starting up, along with inspiring stories from entrepreneurs around the world. We’ll be announcing the title soon.
We’re going to be working hard the next few months to write the book, but we need your help. We’ll be reaching out weekly with a chance to share your story and be included in the book. So if you have a story, we’d love to hear it! Below are the first set of questions for you, due Sunday night, October 13.
If you have any questions, email Kira Newman from the Tech Cocktail team (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we’ll be working to get this puppy into your hands by next spring.
- What are your top tips for thinking like an entrepreneur?
- Harsh reality: Tell us a story about when you struggled with thinking like an entrepreneur.
- Tell us a story about how you learned to enjoy thinking like an entrepreneur.
- What are your top tips for coming up with startup ideas?
- Harsh reality: Tell us a story about how you struggled to come up with ideas.
- Tell us a story about how you enjoyed or celebrated generating ideas.
- What are the very first steps you have to take to build a startup?
- Harsh reality: Tell us a story about how you struggled with these very first steps.
- Tell us a story about how you enjoyed or celebrated taking these first steps.
- What are your top tips for getting your paperwork (legal, accounting, etc.) in order?
- Harsh reality: Tell us a story about how getting your paperwork in order can be painful.
- Tell us a story about how you made paperwork fun or celebrated its completion.
Original photo by Flickr user shutterhacks
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!