November 4, 2013
As we announced, Tech Cocktail is writing a book about starting up! We are going to be working hard the next few months to write the book, but we need your help. The book is due out spring 2014 and will be published by Wiley as a how-to guide for starting up, along with inspiring stories from entrepreneurs around the world. We’ll be reaching out weekly with a chance to share your story and be included in the book. So if you have a story, we’d love to hear it! Below are the fourth set of questions for you, due Sunday night, November 10. If you have any questions, email Kira Newman from the Tech Cocktail team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- What are your top tips for marketing and creating a compelling story?
- Harsh reality: Tell us about a time when your marketing or storytelling didn’t resonate with customers.
- Tell us a story about how you incorporated fun or celebration into your marketing or storytelling efforts.
- What are your top tips for doing sales?
- Harsh reality: Tell us a story about your struggles or mistakes with sales.
- Tell us a story about how you incorporate fun or celebration into your sales process.
- What are your top tips for using social media to promote your startup?
- Harsh reality: Tell us a story about your social media mistakes or challenges.
- Tell us a story about how you incorporate fun into your social media strategy.
- What are your top tips for showing personality and authenticity as a startup?
- Harsh reality: Tell us about a bad reaction you got from customers for having a lack of personality or the wrong personality (as a company).
- Tell us a story about how you incorporate fun into your company’s personality.
View previous questions here
Original photo by Flickr user shutterhack
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!