December 2, 2013
As we announced, Tech Cocktail is writing a book about starting up! We are going to be working hard the next few months to write the book, but we need your help. The book is due out spring 2014 and will be published by Wiley as a how-to guide for starting up, along with inspiring stories from entrepreneurs around the world. This is your last chance to share your story and be included in the book – so if you have a story, we’d love to hear it! Below are the sixth set of questions for you, due Sunday night, December 8. If you have any questions, email Kira Newman from the Tech Cocktail team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- What are your top tips for scaling?
- How is this stage different from the early stages of a startup?
- Harsh reality: Tell us a story about how you struggled with scaling.
- Tell us a story about how you incorporated fun or celebration into your scaling process.
- How do you know when to shut down your startup?
- Harsh reality: Tell us a story about a startup of yours that had to shut down. How much time and money had you spent on it? How did you feel?
- Tell us a story about how you stayed positive after shutting down a startup.
- After your first startup, how do you decide if you want to do another? What are the factors to consider?
- Harsh reality: Tell us a story about why deciding to “do it again” can be difficult.
- Tell us a story about why doing it again can be fun.
View previous questions here
Original photo by Flickr user shutterhack
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!