December 1, 2010
We are in San Diego this week showcasing the latest tech innovations of a handful of local businesses at our Tech Cocktail San Diego mixer.
Our platinum sponsor for the event is OpenCandy, the San Diego-based startup that connects software developers and advertisers with new users and additional revenue streams. The gold sponsor for the event is CBeyond, a leading broadband, mobile voice and data, IT, and business phone service provider built exclusively to serve the communication needs of small businesses across the US. Both will be on hand at the event.
Tech Cocktail will feature the following early-stage San Diego startups:
- Deal Current – The leading private label daily deal platform in the market.
- OrderZoom – Affordable restaurant ordering platform for takeout & delivery, featuring an instant mini-mobile website for every restaurant.
- SafeList – On a mission to build a web community that enables its members to participate in all types of activities—trade, commerce or social—free from fear and suspicion.
- Sponduu -A unique new service that enables users to easily and efficiently find activity partners in their geographic location.
- TapGuest – iPad & computer friendly guest paging system that automates most wait list functions using text & voice to notify, inform & interact with guests.
- Yapsie – A community of pet lovers sharing experiences about local pet-friendly people, places and things.
Join us for an evening of fun mingling with other technology enthusiasts, innovators, entrepreneurs, developers, designers and social media folks as we showcase local technology companies and take a closer look at their latest achievements. An event ticket includes two drink tickets. We hope you can make it!
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!