April 24, 2017
According to the National Sleep Foundation, only 35 percent of Americans surveyed get a good night sleep and only 24 percent of women reported they woke up feeling well-rested zero days out of the past four days in the same survey.
At a conscious level, we all know that we need our sleep. However entrepreneurs often brush it off like yesterday’s news and think pushing through the pain will eventually make it all better. But the reality is that without sleep, we risk our health, performance at work and it’s dangerous to drive.
While I can’t tell you the last time I had a week straight of good sleep, eventually I had to make sleep a priority, for my health as well as the health of my family. I’ve taken a proactive approach to sleep and integrated some of these suggestions into a bedtime routine – and it’s helped greatly.
Here are some of the top articles we’ve put together that could help you take a proactive approach to your sleepless problem, get some better Zs, and improve your long-term health.
- 5 Ways to Bounce Back After Sleepless Nights
- This is Your Brain on Sleep Deprivation
- 18 Sleep Tips That Are Backed Up by Science [Infographic]
- How Sleep Deprivation Can Crush Your Career
- Study: Daytime Stress Is Crushing Your Quality of Sleep
- 7 Foods That Will Help You Sleep At Night
- Give It a Rest: The Tension Between Sleep and Technology
Read more about being a healthy entrepreneur here at Tech.Co
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!