June 30, 2017
It has been a very exciting week for us here at TechCo. Not only are we putting out some of the most engaging, intriguing, and entertaining top stories about tech news, entrepreneur buzz, and startup advice, we’ve also launched our Startup of the Year polls for 2017! You can now vote for which startups you think should make it into the top 100, who will participate in the competition at our annual conference, Innovate! and Celebrate. In the meantime though, why not check out some of this week’s top stories? We’ve got everything from popular social media platforms for #SocialMediaDay to the much-anticipated Copenhagen Wheel review.
Don’t forget to join us at Innovate! and Celebrate 2017! Register now and get ready for a fantastic 3-day journey of mentor sessions, keynote speeches, and our riveting Startup of the Year competition in San Francisco, CA.
Here Are This Week’sTop Stories:
- 7 Most Popular Social Media Platforms in the World, Mapped
- This Drone Is Helping Golf Courses Stay Green
- GrubHub Cofounder Mike Evans Launches Fixer to Find You a Handyman
- NASA’s X-Plane Just Joined the Supersonic Airplane Race
- Hitting the Road With the Copenhagen Wheel, Sweat Not Included [Review]
- Steve Case’s Rise of the Rest Tour Headed Through the Rust Belt With J.D. Vance
- Even Pope Francis Has Used This E-Blessing App
- Here’s What to Do About Cybersecurity’s Gender Gap Problem
- Things AI Can Write Now: Pickup Lines, Video Game Titles, Terrible Recipes
- Study: Your Coworkers Think Your Memes Are Unprofessional
Startup of the Year Polls Are Open!
Photo: Flickr / Andy
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!