November 25, 2010
It’s that time of year again, time for turkey, football, family, friends and thanks. For the technology enthusiasts, Thanksgiving is a great time to pull out the tech innovations to make preparing the feast easier and even more enjoyable. We decided to help you by creating a list of some of the most interesting tech gadgets out there.
- Masterbuilt Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer – Cook your bird indoors with this electric fryer.
- Rapala Deluxe Cordless Fillet Knife – Don’t worry about straining your wrist cutting the big bird with this cordless fillet knife.
- SensorFreshQ – Make sure your meat is safe with this freshness sensor.
- Demy – An e-reader for recipes, this is a kitchen-safe digital recipe reader.
- Kalorik Dual-Zone Wine Cooler with Wireless Wine-Temperature Sensors – Keep all your vino chilling to the exact degree with this wireless double wine chiller.
- Handpresso Hand-Pump Portable Espresso Machine – No need to run to Starbucks for a quick expresso to go with your pumpkin pie when you have this hand-pump expresso machine. You’ll be the hit of the feast!
- Touchless Infrared Thermometer – Don’t burn your little figures feeling up the turkey, as this device allows you to instantly & accurately check surface temperatures at the touch of a button.
- Oregon Scientific Wireless Talking Thermometer – While some may trust the touchless thermometer, you still may want to find out how hot that stuffing is. This thermometer not only takes the temperature but will also keep you company in the kitchen as it talks to you (or that could be one too many martini’s talking…).
- SmartShopper Voice-Recognition Grocery-List Organizer – Who has time to write and organize a grocery list for the the big feast anyway? This voice recognition grocery list maker could come in handy and save your little paws the need to write.
- Big Fire Extinguisher – Safety first! We’ve seen too many YouTube videos of deep frying turkey’s going up in flames so be safe this holiday and have a fire extinguisher on hand.
Hope you enjoyed this list and good luck preparing your own Thanksgiving dinner.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!