July 28, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10 posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
1. 20+ Organizations for Women in Technology
2. Angel Spotlight Series: Behind the Scenes with Jeff Clavier
3. Mixer: Network at Events without the Agony
4. EarTop: Perfecting Wireless Headphones
5. Take a Tour of San Francisco Coworking Space pariSoma [Video]
6. Traackr Wants to be the Google for Discovering People
7. Make Your Business More Human with Vsnap Video Messages
8. DC’s Acceleprise Reveals 6 Enterprise Startups In First Class
9. How to Hire Top Talent for Your Startup
10. Changing India: Meet Entrepreneurs and Startups in Bangalore
Thanks to everyone who made it to DC Sessions on Tuesday. We had a blast. The event was so good in fact, it elicited an “OMG” from Tech Cocktail’s own Jen Consalvo.
— jen consalvo (@noreaster) July 25, 2012
No small feat.
Speaking of Sessions, we’re bringing the goods to you, Chicago. Logan Lahive, CEO at Belly, and Code Academy‘s CEO, Neal Sales-Griffin, will be presenting at Tech Cocktail’s inaugural Chicago Sessions on the topic of “turning ideas into action”. Your first action is to secure a ticket, which just so happens to also be a good idea.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!