October 27, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; maybe you’re already in line for the new iPad. It happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
1. Defying Confucius: Tales of Risk Taking from Asian Entrepreneurs
2. Who is Denver’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
3. FoundOPS Wins Powder Keg Startup Bowl in Indianapolis
4. 8 Entrepreneurial Marketing Resources that Educate, Inspire & Entertain
5. SXSW Conference Expands to Las Vegas with SXSW V2V
6. Berlin-Based Startup Offers Male Housekeepers in the Nude
7. 16 Sharing Startups That Save Money and Reduce Your Consumption
8. FoundOPS and the Life of Student Entrepreneurs
9. Developers: Earn Equity for Your Code at SF-Based Late Labs
10. MassChallenge Awards $1 Million to 16 Startup Winners
11. Noah Karesh of Feastly on the New Sharing Economy
12. From Gluten-Free Beer to Cosmetics: AlphaLab Accelerator Demos 6 Startups
This past week Tech Cocktail hosted events in Baltimore and Denver. Next week we’re in DC for DCWEEK. And did you notice in the events section our newest addition – Las Vegas? Yep – we’ll be hosting a Las Vegas Startup Showcase & Mixer on December 14th to round out the year. It’s not to be missed.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!