August 25, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team. And we added one more as a bonus.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Top 15 US Startup Accelerators Ranked; Y Combinator & TechStars on Top
- Who is LA’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [POLL]
- What’s the Hardest Part about Startup Weekend? [Vancouver Edition]
- Four Steps to Grow Your User Base
- DreamIt Ventures Betterific Wants to Be The Reddit for Customer Feedback
- Seven Tips for Creating Killer Video Content
- Send Small Gifts to Your Friends with Treater, Now $2.5M Richer
- The Hair Stylist’s Syndrome
- Braintree Acquires Venmo, Goes After PayPal
- White House Kicks Off Presidential Innovation Fellows Program
- Angel Investor Spotlight Series: Behind the Scenes with Joanne Wilson
Along with the Top 15 US Startup Accelerator rankings that came out earlier this week, Tech Cocktail put together a FREE, thorough 20-page report on how to choose the right accelerator for your startup (at the bottom of the rankings post).
In other news, as you may have already noticed by looking at your navigation bar, Tech Cocktail is now being served at tech.co. Ball so hard.
If you live in the great state of California, you’re in luck because Tech Cocktail has a busy West Coast week ahead. Starting Tuesday, Tech Cocktail will be hosting its Los Angeles Mixer and on Thursday we’re bringing the fun down to San Diego. On Wednesday, sandwiched in between the SoCal mixerfest, we’ll be hosting our first San Francisco Sessions, featuring Matt Galligan and Howard Leonhardt. 38,737 bonus points to whoever makes all three events.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!