December 22, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you were hunkering down for the end of the world. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
Top 10 Tech Cocktail Stories of the Week
- Blueseed Receives Funding for Its Startup Community on a Ship
- I Got 24 Problems But a Seed Round Ain’t One
- Seven Amazing Holiday Gifts for Your Dude
- A Great Product Also Needs a Great Story
- Home Depot Starts Innovation Lab in Austin by Acquiring BlackLocus
- Get Free and Discounted Apps during the Holidays
- Unreasonable at Sea: Entrepreneurs Go Around the World in 100 Days
- NextGen Angels: Angel Group for Investors Under 40 Launches in DC
- Chicago Parking Startup ParkWhiz Raises $2 Million
- Nielsen Partners with Twitter to Provide More Comprehensive TV Ratings
- Tech Cocktail Week Keynotes: Amy Jo Martin, Tim Draper & Raj Kapoor
- Tech Cocktail Week Lightning Talks Recap: Day 2
- Four Funny Holiday Videos For Entrepreneurs
No more Tech Cocktail events for 2012. We’re busy planning for a gangbusters 2013. And drinking eggnog with loved ones.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!