January 12, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you were getting your CES on. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of This Week
- Who is San Francisco’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
- Where will the photos be posted? Never ask again with Phototwine
- Buy Inspirational Posters for Your Office at Startup Vitamins
- YourCauseorMine: A Dating Site Based on Causes You Support
- Tech Cocktail Week 1.13: Speakers Preview
- A Book in 5 Minutes: Summary of Dan Pink’s “To Sell is Human”
- Kalsoom Lakhani of i2i on the Pakistani Startup Scene [Video]
- BoomWriter Offers Creative Writing Publications For Students
- Matthew Manos of VeryNice.co on Designing for Social Good [Video]
- Law School for Entrepreneurs: Indemnification Clauses
- Top Perks to Give Your Tech Employees in 2013
- 5 Damn Good Reasons To Live and Work in Denver
Hey San Francisco – we’re coming your way next week with the first Mixer of 2013. For those in the Bay Area, we would love to see you at Tech Cocktail’s San Francisco Mixer on January 17th.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!