February 16, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you were out buying meteor insurance. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of the Week
- Five Gift Ideas When You Don’t Know What They Want
- Evite Meets Kickstarter; CelebratePlus Wins Dallas’ Hottest Showcasing Startup
- Five Ways to Create an Honest Company Culture
- Visualize Your Heartbeat and Master Performance with Instabeat
- Six No-Cost Ways to Cross-Promote Your Startup
- The Internship Movie: Spotlights Google’s Campus and Culture On Big Screen
- Find Quirky, Semi-Private Parties with Speakeasy
- Restaurant Websites Faster Than You Can Say Bon Appetit
- DFJ Mercury’s Aziz Gilani Explains Why Being Lazy Can be Good for Startups
- Think Beyond Minimum Viable Product, Think Minimum Sustainable Company
- Iron Yard: In SC, an Old Manufacturing Town Revitalized by Startups
- iLumi LED Bulbs Offer Full Lighting Customization and Reduce Energy Costs
- Fresh from 500 Startups, Argentina’s Wideo Has Their Eye on the US Market
- Where are You Gonnabe? Time to Plan the Future.
- Ugly is Dead: YouEarnedIt and the Consumerization of Enterprise Software
No new events next week, but Tech Cocktail DC is coming up quickly. Join us for a night of startups, cocktails, and great company.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!