May 19, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10 posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox; sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Femanomics: 105 Women in Venture Capital & Angel Investment You Should Know
- Who’s Seattle’s Hottest Startup? [Poll]
- Brian Spaly, CEO Of Trunk Club, Is On A Mission To Get Men To Dress Better
- Tech Tips: Avoiding Intellectual Property Issues on Twitter
- What Mom Taught Me: Advice From 8 Entrepreneurs
- Seven Tips for Busy Mompreneurs
- Startup Outlook 2012: Entrepreneurs Are Optimistic and Hiring
- Fantasy Politics Games Proliferate: Fanitics Launches This Month
- Four Neat Tricks for a Good Entrepreneurial Night’s Sleep
- Launching Today: Find Customers & Do Networking on “Skype in the Workspace”
Attention Seattle and Washington DC: team Tech Cocktail is coming your way next week. On Wednesday, join us for our Tech Cocktail Seattle Mixer at PNK Ultra Lounge. And on Thursday, we’ll be hosting our 2nd Tech Cocktail DC Sessions, a new speaker series where entrepreneurs teach other entrepreneurs the secrets of their success. Next week’s Sessions will feature Scott Case, the founding CTO at Priceline and current CEO and board member at Startup America Partnership, and Rohit Bhargava the author of Personality Not Included and the recently released Likeonomics.
Can you believe we made it this far without mentioning a certain social network’s IPO? Me neither.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!