April 6, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; baseball is upon us. We know. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
This Week’s Top Stories
- Downtown Project Startup Buys 100 Teslas, Aims To Replace Your Car
- 19 Warning Signs That You Might Be An Entrepreneur
- Who is Boise’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
- Real-Time Scheduling: A New Reality With Atlas
- Evr1 Creates Fashion Accessories for Techies
- Incentives for Discovering New Bars In Chicago With Toast
- Cathy Brooks Opines on Las Vegas and Startup Trends in 2013
- 6 Ways to Maximize Your Marketing Effectiveness
- Who is Tech Cocktail Week’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
- Google Nose: Smell the World Right from Your Computer
- A Smorgasbord of April Fools’ Day Pranks
- Rockstar Entrepreneurs at Big Kansas City Share Valuable Lessons for Startups
- Make Money on Google Hangouts with HangPay
What’s On Tap
After taking a SXSW-induced break last month, we’re thrilled to be brining back Tech Cocktail Week next week. Join us Thursday night for our Mixer at Insert Coins. We’ll have 11 (mostly Las Vegas-based) early-to-mid stage startups on hand showcasing their latest and greatest. And on Friday night, we’ve lined up a night full of inspiring Sessions Speaker talks, headlined by Dina Kaplan, co-founder at Blip.tv. Best of all it’s free.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!