June 22, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; congratulations to the Heat. It’s quite heart warming to see so many superstars band together and play near their expected ability. Just kidding. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10(ish) Stories of the Week
- 9 Ideas to Improve Your Company Culture
- Planetary Resources Brings Space Exploration to the Public With the ARKYD Telescope
- TrendPo and the Big Market Opportunity for Political Startups
- Star Power: Is a Celebrity Investor Right for Your Tech Startup?
- Hooman Radfar on the Future of Social, Common Startup Mistakes, and “Not Being A Platform’s Bitch”
- Take a Tour of Geekdom, Texas’s Largest Coworking Space
- What Psychology Teaches Us about Dealing with Setbacks
- Kaplan EdTech Accelerator, Powered by TechStars, Announces First 10 Startups
- The Psychological Guide to Starting Up: Preparing Loved Ones
- 20 Damn Good Reasons to Attend Tech Cocktail Celebrate: #19 – Visit Downtown Las Vegas
- Inspire Your Business With Elevatr
- Michael Chasen’s SocialRadar Raises $12.75 Million in Funding
- Amanda Slavin of CatalystCreativ: Build Community around Your Brand [Video]
- Winning Business Plan Competitions is Not a Business Model
- How Would You Spend an Extra $1,000 on Marketing?
Upcoming Tech Cocktail Events
6.27 – San Diego Mixer
7.25 – Denver Mixer
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!