September 8, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; it happens. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team. And we added one more as a bonus.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- 17-Year-Old Sean McElrath Launches Hallway in DC
- Asia vs. Silicon Valley on Failure
- How to Overcome Startup Obstacles: 8 Entrepreneurs Share Lessons
- Social Marketing Via Facebook’s Open Graph & Social Promotion: Extole
- VentureBoard: Resources for Student Entrepreneurs
- The Top 7 #Startup Tweets of the Week
- The Risks and Advantages of NFC Technology
- Food App To Locate Nearby Gluten-Free, Organic, & Vegan Restaurants
- It’s FashionWeek! Here’s a Guide to 20 Hot Fashion Startups
- A Modest Proposal: An Alternative to Networking
- YEC Introduces #StartupLab, Free Virtual Mentorship Program
Tech Cocktail Opens A New Office…
In Las Vegas! For those who aren’t familiar, Downtown Las Vegas is currently going through some radical changes as part of Tony Hsieh’s Downtown Project. Tech Cocktail believes in this exciting movement, and in turn has opened up a new office in the heart of the beast. Read about our recent move.
Hey Chicago – we’re coming your way this Wednesday, September 12th. Don’t miss out.
Startups – we’re still accepting last minute applications to showcase at the event (apply here).
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!