November 10, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you were probably enjoying the festivities at DCWEEK. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
1. Ten Political Startups That Want to Change Politics
2. Homes for Hackers Offers Free Housing to Entrepreneurs in Kansas City
3. Hinge Wins DCWEEK Pitch Jam Competition
4. Plated Brings DIY Dinners to Your Doorstep
5. LaunchNest Will Offer Crowdfunding for Education Startups
6. The Top 7 #Startup Tweets of the Week
7. SlideKlowd Makes Presentations More Interactive
8. DCWEEK Hackathon Announces Winners
9. Tom Davidson Shares a Peek into Life at EverFi
10. Go Paperless Today in 4 Easy Steps
11. Melinda Wittstock: Startup Crowdfunding Can Be a Game-
What’s Coming Up
After a week long of parties, Mixers, hackathons, and entrepreneurial mindsharing at DCWEEK, AND a Mixer in Boise, Tech Cocktail is taking the week off to recoup (i.e. hibernate). Look for some great stories and videos to pour out in the coming days…
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!