November 24, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you were busy getting in a fist fight at Wal-Mart for the last discounted Snuggie. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
1. Who is Chicago’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
2. What Thanksgiving Teaches Us about Startups
3. Who is Boston’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
4. Navigation Startup Waze Never Ceases to Amaze
5. #NYTechResponds Announces Hackathon to Benefit Sandy Relief
6. Apps We’re Thankful For
7. WebWaitr Cooks up a User-Friendly Solution for Online Ordering
8. Startup Genome Report Shows Women Still Underrepresented
9. Travis Kalanick of Uber on Fighting for What You Believe In
10. Adproval Aims to Revitalize Advertising by Working with Bloggers
11. Questions to Ask Reviewing Potential Employee Social Media Profiles
12. Tips for Releasing New Features from AwayFind’s Jared Goralnick
13. Five Crucial Weapons for Your Growth Hacking Arsenal
Tech Cocktail is headed your way for a special Mixer / Speaker Series hybrid event featuring Catherine Arnston, Founder & CEO of Bits of Health and Chase Garbarino, Founder & CEO of Streetwise Media. Inspiration, education, libations, and conversation. What’s not to like? Join us!
We’re Chicago-bound to catch up with our friends in the city where it all started. To kick the night off, we have a short speaker series brought to us by Cars.com, followed by our classic Mixer style event. Come grab a cocktail and say hello!
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!