December 1, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you were throwing money into a $590M Powerball. Us too. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
1. Are Startups Recession-Proof?
2. Who is Los Angeles’ Hottest Showcasing Startup? [Poll]
3. Five Damn Good Reasons to Live and Work in Indianapolis
4. Birdbox: All Your Photos and Videos in One Place
5. Starting Up in the Government’s Backyard
6. Investors Need to Lose Their Egos & Founders Need to Gain Confidence
7. Make Your Holiday Wishlist with Wishberg
8. ATOMS Toys Help Interest Kids in Engineering
9. Democratizing Democracy: BlastRoots Empowers User-Driven Lobbying
10. Two Ways for Entrepreneurs to Use the Awesome Power of VentureDocs
11. Ayloo App Launches To Help You Find Local Events and Gatherings
This Thursday, Tech Cocktail is headed to Los Angeles to host our last SoCal Mixer of 2012 (not that one needs a reason to visit LA in December). Vote for your favorite startup, join us for some cocktails and good conversation, and then hunker down for the end of time.
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!