September 22, 2012
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; you were busy camping out for the iPhone. We feel you. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
- Six Reasons Your Pitch Stinks and How to Fix It
- Who is San Francisco’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [POLL]
- Six Damn Good Reasons to Work (and Live) in Chicago
- How To Avoid iOS 6 Facebook Contact Sync Hijacking Your Contact Info
- Scott Case of Startup America: It’s Time for the Startup Economy
- Who is Bloomington’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? [POLL]
- Text Me Tix Wins CROWDSTART LV and a Shot at $500,000 in Funding
- How to Give a $50,000 Pitch; YourMechanic CEO Shares His Secrets
- Contur: A Virtual Assistant that Organizes Your Email Overload
- What’s More Important in Life: Work or Family?
- Leah Busque of TaskRabbit: From Engineer to Entrepreneur
- How to Celebrate Your Employees’ “Onlyness”: Book Excerpt from #SocialEra by Nilofer Merchant
Mixin’ San Fran
Until next week…
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!