December 9, 2014
Henry David Thoreau told us that “the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.” Could that also be said of your employees?
TINYpulse is a tool for companies to get anonymous weekly feedback through employee surveys. After collecting over 200,000 responses from over 500 organizations, they started to see some disturbing trends.
- 79% of employees don’t feel strongly valued at work
- 64% of employees don’t feel like they have a strong company culture.
- 49% of employees are not satisfied with their direct supervisor.
- 66% of employees don’t see an opportunity for professional growth.
- Over 25% don’t think they have the tools to be successful in their jobs.
Don’t think this describes your team? I’m sure the companies surveyed were surprised as well. So whether you use TINYpulse or just start some honest conversation, maybe it’s time to open the communication lines. No better time than now, as a new year is about to begin.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!