June 1, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; Grumpy Cat is getting his own movie. Celebration was warranted. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10(ish) Posts of the Week
- 12 Tips for Networking Like a Pro; Young Entrepreneurs Shed Insight
- The “Quantified Self” Is Only the First Step to Better Health
- From Industry to Entrepreneurship: Lessons from Jay-Z and FieldLens
- Interview with the “Fabulous Five,” a Team of High School Girl Programmers
- Startups: Are You Working on Memorial Day?
- Increase Social Media Influence by Swapping Social Posts with postSwap
- Brad Feld on Work Life Balance
- Startups Are in the Right Economic Position to Hire Veterans
- Play Live-Action Fantasy Sports with Fanamana’s Mobile App
- Long Live Bitcoin: CoinLab Surges Ahead While Suing Mt. Gox
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid When You Make an Infographic
- Entrepreneurship Lessons from Abercrombie & Fitch
- Room Champ Helps Event Planners Avoid Unfilled Hotel Rooms
- Discover the Right Books for Your Children with Zoobean
- How to Make Glowing Plants
What’s On Tap
Nothing new next week, but we’re getting closer to announcing the details of our BIG upcoming national event. Have you signed up to be the first to get the deets yet? If not, you can here.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!