May 25, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week; Daft Punk got in the way. We know. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10(ish) posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team.
To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10ish Posts of the Week
- For Entrepreneur and Cancer Survivor Rob Gough, Anything Is Possible
- Engineering a High Performance Startup with Diet & Lifestyle; An Interview with Robb Wolf of The Paleo Solution
- Startup America Winds Down. Rolled Into UP Global With Startup Weekend
- 27 Simple Health Tips for Entrepreneurs, From Entrepreneurs
- Code Fellows to Hold Ruby on Rails Bootcamp for Women Only
- 5 Ways to Get Investors Interested in Your Startup
- Interview with 16-Year-Old App Developer Canzhi Ye
- Startup Lessons from the Blackjack Table: Meet Card Counter Colin Jones
- Blumoo: Use Your Mobile Device as a Bluetooth Stereo Remote
- The Mad Video Wins San Francisco’s Hottest Showcasing Startup
- Improve Your Startup’s Reputation With BrandYourself
- How to Sleep Better as an Entrepreneur
- Ryan Downs of Proxibid: You Have to Take a Personal Risk
- Create a Personalized Digital Shopping Magazine with Pickie
- Create Custom Couture Fashion with Indira
- Fleshbot Fiction Heats Up the Internet with Electronic Erotica
What’s On Tap
Nothing new next week, but we’re getting closer to announcing the details of our BIG upcoming national event. Have you signed up to be the first to get the deets yet? If not, you can here.
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!