July 13, 2013
We get it, you’re busy. You weren’t able to get to every Tech Cocktail post this week. Fear not, because we’ve curated the week’s top 10 posts as determined by the Tech Cocktail editorial team. To get the Tech Cocktail weekly wrap-up direct to your inbox, sign up for the Tech Cocktail newsletter today.
The Top 10 Stories of the Week
- This 22-Year-Old Is Way More Worldly Than You
- Hsieh, O’Reilly, Case: 3 Visionaries Reshaping the World [VIDEO]
- 9 Low- to No-Cost Marketing Tips for Startups
- Failure Friday: Manpreet Singh on Showing, Not Telling
- BriefMine: An “Open Source” Big Data Project for the Legal Industry
- Leaner, Beautiful Data Visualization with Chartio
- ID.me Launches Today: Secure Online Credential for Discounts
- Meet BitAngels: An Angel Group for Bitcoin Startups
- Lessons from Coupla: Research Your Users, Don’t Trust Your Intuition
- Phil Simon to All Entrepreneurs: Do Not Trust Experts
- Sloane Davidson: How to Incorporate Causes into Your Life & Work
- Lauren Thorp of Umba on Taking Small Steps Toward Your Passion
- 5 Top Startup Tips from Corey and Lorena Egan of iLumi
Upcoming Tech Cocktail Events
Did you like this article?
Get more delivered to your inbox just like it!